The PCS Learning team has produced a number of guides for ULRs, so that you can support any apprentices in your office or workplace.
The available support currently includes:
- Off-the-job training - understanding the minimum 20% rule (A4 one-sided)
- 'Join PCS - the union for civil service apprentices' (A5 leaflet)
- Apprentice questionnaire (A4 double-sided)
- Advice and guidance from your regional learning organiser
- Specific training for ULRs
- We are currently preparing for the launch of the PCS Apprentice Network.
Please contact your regional learning organiser to obtain copies, or information on any upcoming training - and to let us know any requests for additional materials.
Further materials and resources are in the pipeline.