As a front line manager make sure that you:
- Carry out regular 1:1s/reviews
- Offer mentoring support
- Support the training they need
- Guide the individual in day to day work issues
- Support and deliver performance management in accordance with the organisation’s policy.
You will also come into contact with training providers and should be ensuring that those providers deliver upon their duties and that appropriate systems are in place to hold them accountable for their responsibilities which include:
- Providing high quality training provision (within work time)
- Maintaining regular contact with the employer/apprentice/manager
- Complying with data protection/information and governance legislation
- Maintaining compliance with current legislation and guidelines
- Updating and maintaining compliance with policies and procedures.