Are you a civil service apprentice?
Join PCS - the union for civil service apprentices
PCS membership can provide security, strength and support:
- Six months' FREE membership: If you're a new PCS member undertaking an apprenticeship on a temporary contract you're entitled to 6 months free PCS membership.
- National agreement with PCS: Your pay, training, job security and conditions are regulated by a national agreement, signed between the Cabinet Office and PCS and the other civil service unions.
- Local advice, guidance and support: Your local PCS union learning rep (ULR) will provide friendly and helpful support on a range of issues.
- Learning and qualifications: If you need support to pass your endpoint assessment, your union learning rep (ULR) can assist you in accessing the relevant training and learning opportunities.
- Know your rights: It's important to understand what you are entitled to, and what a high-quality apprenticeship should look like. Find out more.
Read about the experiences of an apprentice in our PCS blogs area.
How to join
You can join through various means:
- Ask your local union learning rep (ULR) for a PCS membership form.
- Join online.
- Phone 020 7801 2670 from your mobile (0800 317 464 from a landline) and talk to our membership team.
- Email email@example.com with your phone number and we will contact you.