PCS People is our members' magazine. Published 3 times a year, it has a lively mixture of news, features, competitions and members' stories reflecting your interests, experiences and concerns.
Issue 2 of 2021
Read the latest issue focusing on:
- The DLVA dispute
- The cost to members of the government’s latest pensions attack
- Me and My Job: tackling rough sleeping amid the Covid crisis
- The impact on unions of the divisive policing bill
- Q&A on the impact on members of Northern Ireland Brexit protocols
- What to do if you are suffering from burnout
To read more, download and read the latest issue
Got a story?
Why not share your experiences, achievements and comments on how the union has helped you?