Where you work

If you work in UK government or the governments of the devolved nations, you can join PCS. We represent workers in all major government departments and also represent workers employed by Non-Departmental Public Bodies (NDPBs), and also those working for government contractors in jobs such as IT, finance, maintenance, security, cleaning and catering.

You can also search the full list of employers where PCS has members.